Importing from the USA
Whether you are an American company exporting your goods to Morocco or a Moroccan company importing American goods into the Moroccan market, awareness of some key information can dramatically improve the outcome of your venture. Please find below AmCham’s guide to importing American goods into Morocco.
How to Start Bringing American Goods into Morocco?
You are in a favorable position: the American government makes it a priority to assist in increasing American exports and they have established the necessary offices worldwide with qualified officials to assist this aim. The U.S. Foreign Commercial Service (FCS) based in Casablanca can assist you in all stages of importing American goods. FCS provides you with:
- Counseling and advocacy on the Moroccan market
- Market research – Helping you to identify promising business opportunities for you and your company in the Moroccan market
- Helping to identify potential Moroccan business partners and arranging meetings with the necessary business partners and government officials
- Putting you in contact with American exporters
- Helping your company with bid contracts and organizing events that promote your products
- Lists of Moroccan marketers who will enhance your company’s visibility in Morocco
- A list of international buyer programs by sector